Friday, August 28, 2009

Holiday?..ermmm

Not have much time to write a blog last week. Tired and tiring. Until now I still do not have time to go to Bazaar Ramadhan. I bought relish breaking fast at the USM canteen only. Last week I bought a dish of catfish that is very delicious. Satisfied, delicious to lick fingers.

Today I intend to cook spicy and sour fish dish. I have remove the fish from the refrigerator. I hope this dish still taste delicious as last week. Monday is the date of August 31 National Day of Malaysia to 52. Do not know why, glorious National Day this year is not felt. Tasteless. Are Malaysians have lost the spirit of patriotism?

Tomorrow August 30, I still work as usual. Many employees take leave on tomorrow. I am sure the situation in the workplace will not busy and noisy like the day before.Colleagues asked why I did not return home to for holiday? .. I really have no plans to take leave because there are tasks that I need to prepare. ermm, I will take sabbatical leave in conjunction with Hari Raya later. So what should I do on this holiday? .. Just sleep and play computer.

0 comments: